When, we review, the pressing – issues, today, with those, before, would seem impossible to seems, not much progress has been produced, probably, for the variety of reasons! While some public officials, seem unwilling, and/ or, afraid to consider – a – stand, probably, due to what, they perceive as personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest, we also witness, some well – meaning, individuals, whorrrre far – more, idealist, who rarely get anything done/ achieved, given that they refuse to seek any meeting – of – the – minds, for that greater good, and ultizing a PRAGMATIC approach, to acheive – the – ball – rolling! With, that at heart, this article attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, while using the mnemonic approach, how this works and represents, and why it will make common sense, and truly, matters.
- Priorities; planning/ plans; phases; performance; preparation: Whose priorities are met, when those, who consider themselves, to become idealists, won’t compromise, as a way to begin, using a timely basis, addressing pressing priorities? How one plans, and ways in which well – considered, the design, often, is really a big difference! We must recognize, that, usually, achieving needed objectives, requires, a mindset, that will realize, it will need to become done, in quality, phases! The level and thoroughness of preparation, is, often, directly – associated with the eventual performance, etc!
- Relevant; reliable; responsible/ responsive; realistic: Seeking the best solutions, to sustainable needs, etc, wants a realistic approach, etc! The only responsible path, really should be, responsive actions, but, unfortunately, partisan politics, often, disturbs that! We must demand elected officials, offer reliable service and representation, consistently, within a relevant, and sustainable manner!
- Attitude; aptitude; actions; attention; articulate: It takes a real, positive, can – do, attitude, along with a well – developed, aptitude, to offer the finest, needed actions! Great public leaders pay keen attention, towards the bigger – picture, and articulate a note, seeking, a conference – of – the – minds, for your greater good!
- Goals; greatness; greater good; generate goodwill: We must elect people, whose goals, emphasize greatness, generating goodwill, and bringing us, together, with the greater good!
- Meaningful; make mark; motivate: Evaluate elected officials, determined by whether they make their mark, to the better, motivate us towards cooperation and addressing priorities, and the process, inside a thorough, meaningful manner!
- Aspirations; assumptions: We will all benefit, after we elect, dependant on our aspirations, in lieu of any negative assumptions!
- Timely; time – tested; together; truth/ trust: The only way to earn our trust, is simply by telling the truth! We need to get together, inside a well – considered, timely way, and learn lessons through the past, within a time – tested manner!
- Integrity; inspire; imagination; innovate: Most could well be inspired, by someone, who, clearly, proceeds, with absolute integrity! If that individual proceeded that has a relevant imagination, as well as the inner – strength, to innovate, would go far!
- Common sense; character; cooperate/ coordinate: Why would it seem, there exists so little, sound judgment, used, by elected officials? If, we elected individuals, having a better, quality of character, who prioritizes cooperation, and were able to coordinating efforts, natural meats, actually, see some pressing issues, finally, addressed!
It’s great to get idealistic, but, what good, will it serve, if nothing gets achieved! Let’s agree to electing, idealist individuals, who will be also, realistic, and PRAGMATIC!